- Part of the adventure is being prepared for any challenges that you may face. Your team must be completely self sufficient during this event, as there will be no water, food or mechanical assistance on the course.
HALF CALF COURSE Required Gear:
*Please see the FAQ section for information about recommended bikes!
Team Gear (one set of the following required per team):
- Basic bike repair tools and at least one spare tire tube per racer. (Multiple flat tires can happen! Be prepared!)
- One basic first aid kit per team, sufficient for 3 people
- One fully charged cell phone per team (team phone number must be registered at starting line in case of emergencies)
- $5 in cash per team Pencil/pen and small notepad
Additional recommended equipment:
- Backpacks/hydration packs
From Gear List
- Sun Glasses
- Energy bars or other nutrition
- 2 or 3 Ziplock bags for phones, cameras, instructions (Yes, you will probably be getting wet at some point!)
- Extra pair of dry socks
- Additional maps of Omaha
- Ability to work as a team, laugh at your mistakes and have a good time!